Thursday, September 2, 2010

Michael's First Day of School

Well, Michael's first day of school was great! Dropping him off was really hard, but Mrs. Harp said that he did great!

When I went to pick him up I pulled in and parked next to the other moms.  I was there about 5 minutes early, so I waited in the car until I saw all of the kids lining up next to the door. Mrs. Harp opened the door and all of the kids came running out of the classroom. Michael took a few steps out then stopped to look for me.  I called to him, he saw me and he just ran! "MOMMY!"

I stooped down and asked him, "Did you have fun?" He goes, "Mommy we sang a song, and colored a page, and I got a sticker, and I made a neck-a-wace out of fwoot woops, and I played with a kid..."

I don't think he took a breath during the whole thing! It was so cute. He asked if he could call Daddy to tell him about his day.

So here we are, Day 2. Oh how quickly things change!

I can't wait to drop Michael off at school! I'm so excited to put Karleigh down for her nap and then clean my house! 2 whole, uninterrupted hours all to myself, and I want to clean! Crazy!

So here I go.... My goal for the afternoon: Pick up, dust and vacuum the living room, dining room and kitchen before I have to pick up Michael at 3. Hopefully I will be able to find my keys (I've been using Matt's keys for the last 3 days!) so I can go get the mail!

Tally Ho!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment